musings, ramblings, observations, all blown out of proportion and mistaken for insights


Thursday, January 22, 2009

lets get excited shall we?

here i am lying in a field;
an operating room, a dissection table,
the grass is green wet and slimey

"your brains have been stolen"
says the debauched millionaire

i ignore and 
in the distance i hear motorcycles of self destruction 
while Napoleons voice creeps throughout the skies 

time passes and passes and passes 
but is ultimately worthless like my skin 

my skin and bones and brains 
my internal organs 
all hauled up
and thrown into the river 

floating through sewers 
i meet prehistoric humans, aggravated fishermen,
and caverns of mindlessness 
all illuminated and thrown into space

catching a newspaper
my eyes are glued
to stories of drug-whore doctors 
and asylums of freedom 

someday, i think, just someday,
i'll get to sleep

it's all i really want 




No comments:

Post a Comment

what my computer speakers are currently spewing:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i'm made of cells and I have a functioning brain