musings, ramblings, observations, all blown out of proportion and mistaken for insights


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

we all love The Beatles, and sometimes we think The Beatles actually love us back

the first musical thing I ever devoted myself too was the soundtrack to 'The Yellow Submarine', an amazing film that basically spawned the psychedelia obsession that has lasted my entire life since then

a lot of people think of it as a sub-par Beatles album, a disc to avoid spending money on, but right now as i listen to it I notice that there's still the magic that I heard as a child contained within in, it's an excellent selection of songs and it contains a lot of great material that you can't get on other Beatles CDs

that's all I have to say about The Beatles, I feel like i'd be saying too much if i said anything more

No comments:

Post a Comment

what my computer speakers are currently spewing:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i'm made of cells and I have a functioning brain