musings, ramblings, observations, all blown out of proportion and mistaken for insights


Thursday, January 7, 2010

i had too much to dream last night

So it's me and my good buddies, and we decide to break into a house. Same kids who blew their minds with me on New Years actually, another aspect of this dream that fit well into my own life. The house is pretty damn big, one of those ritzy river houses where the wealthier side preside. I don't even remember why we broke into it, maybe it was just the spirit of the group to do something ridiculous.

We enjoy the house for a while, smoke some grass on the dock, go through the place and explore, but we don't steal anything. We don't find anything worth stealing. There really is no reason for us to be here, and in the world of dreams this is ok with me.

Finally the peeps who own the place show up. They see us and are furious, screaming yelling and all that jazz at us. I get that fear, the fear that comes with all the thoughts rushing through my head like "will they call the cops?" or "will they just shoot us and claim self defense because Florida law says that's the way to be?". I handle the situation well, making up some story to make it seem like we were here on accident and assured them we weren't stealing anything. I think I explained that we did this because of the book I was writing, which is funny because I had been up all night working on it, another synchronicity with my own life.

They're all still angry, but one of the guys takes me aside. He asks for my facebook, but I tell him i'll give him my email instead. Then he takes me into this room full of oriental like staircases of mindbending intricacy and we keep on walking until he takes me outside. There's a beach, but it's surrounded by water on both sides so it's an island. The waves surrounding us are intense and the guy, who seems to know connect with me in a way of companionship rather than anger simply lets the waves sweep him away. I'm afraid to let it happen to me, but I go with it and then I wake up...

...but not into a waking state, but yet another dream where I'm reading a Rick Griffin comic of my dream. I've been fairly obsessed with Rick Griffin recently in my life, so this is yet another synchronicity with my own life that makes this dream more interesting. The waves and Rick Griffin go together perfectly because of his obsession with surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what my computer speakers are currently spewing:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i'm made of cells and I have a functioning brain